Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!


I am so glad it is finally Wednesday. One class today and four tomorrow is all that separates me from a much needed spring break!



I'm loving spring break will be here shortly and that means almost finished with my first year of college!

I adore Barbie and these images:

And that Easter will be here soon and I can color eggs with my man and little sister.
 



And I'm loving the exciting news that I may have an event planning internship in the fall :)


Oh, and this photo of me and my sisters when they came to have a slumber party in my dorm room

And as I mentioned in my last post I'm loving that a few people have actually read my blog and commented!  Thank you!

Have a fabulous hump day!
.A

1 comment:

leave a message if you'd like!