Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend

I can't believe it is already Sunday!  I am so glad it is my spring break week so I don't have to go back to school tonight!

One of my favorite movies of all time is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  Classic.

I always ask my boyfriend if we can get a love pet or plant like they had the love fern and his reply never fail is "NO!"

Well... Thursday night the boy and I went out to eat to celebrate the beginning of my spring break (dumb right but whatever it takes to make me happy) and I had a genius plan to get my love pet.  We ate at a pizza place and they had a bunch of quarter machines.  One of them was a machine that had little animals you put in water and watch them grow.  So the boy and I are now proud owners? of a love pet!  
Introducing...
Otis the Octopus

Isn't he cute?  The boy wanted to name him Francis.  I told him that name would not be fit for an Octopus
Otis has grown ALOT since he has been in the water.  He looks a tad bit deformed.  I should have taken a picture.  Fail on my part.

Yesterday I rode in the car 6 hours with the boy as we went to visit some of his friends from school and went to his cousins wife's hometown.  While on the drive I read this book and it is really good!  I like reading, I just wish I had more time to read.
<em>Twenties Girl</em> [<em>Book</em>]

I have to go to work now. Blah.  The whole poor college kid thing is not fun but oh well.  It will be worth it!  Have a good lazy Sunday afternoon and here is a sale I leave you with if you like Vera Bradley.

                              50% off Totally Turq50% off Imperial Toile


:)
.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!