Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful

Today. although there is snow falling from the sky, I decided to post about what I am thankful for.

1.  I am thankful that 2 hours from now I will be finished with classes and spring break will begin.  

2.  I am thankful that after my classes and running errands all around Indy I can go visit my boyfriend and cuddle on the couch to watch movies and eat grilled cheese sandwiches :)

3.  The ability to see.  I've never really thought about how although my vision sucks (we are talking -6.25 if you have any idea how bad that is) I can still see and enjoy bright fun colors.

4.  Fabulous people in the world who support me, love me, and make me smile even if they have no idea they make a difference in my life or know who I am.

Have a great day :)
.A

1 comment:

leave a message if you'd like!