Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Sums It Up...

Although I should be doing my Accounting homework (barf) of course, I have Facebook pulled up in front of me. Lately (well like since December) there has been one person particularly (name will be omitted so I'm not a hypocrite) that has just been so rude and impolite to me that it has really hurt me. I still am unsure why she is this rude or if she is oblivious to how rude and hurtful she really is. And she is someone who I can not avoid at all. But anyways, back to Facebook, someone posted this as their status and it truly says how I have felt:

"I wish i were a mean, hateful person so that other people's mean, hateful attitudes towards me didn't hurt so much. I'm tired of being the punching bag and the chopping block. I have feelings." -Facebook Friend

I don't really wish Ii were a mean or hateful person because that is not who I am but I do wish I could be like that just for once to give someone a dose of whom they are however instead I just let myself be pushed around and feel diminished and hurt inside. I suppose it is all a learning experience?

Any advice to offer?

Sweet dreams as I am going to start my accounting.

.a

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!