Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

It snowed today. Yes, snow, two days before April.  Luckily it didn't stay but oh sunshine how I wish you would come out!

But here is what I'm loving on this last Wednesday of March...



I'm loving... this cute and simple little necklace from the vintage pearl.
thevintagepearl.com

I'm loving... that I get to see my sweet little cousin tomorrow who just learned how to crawl.. and pull the curtains down.

I'm loving... Thirty-One monogrammed bags.  My momma got me a red one with my name on it but I'm loving the new blue color.

I'm loving this quote:

I sent a picture of this to my boyfriend and he asked me
if it was a contract he needed to sign or something.
Boys.
I'm loving... One of my best friends will be graduating from college the end of this week and I will be able to see him more often.

And finally I'm loving that I don't have to work tomorrow.  Maybe I after I go visit my cousin I'll make a trip to J.Crew to see if they have some cute spring clothes.

Happy Wednesday :)
.A


1 comment:

leave a message if you'd like!