2. I don't understand why people are rude or why they can't make the effort to say thank you or when you tell them to have a good day they can't reply you too. I try to be a nice and cheery person when I work and I never get a response. Are people truly that unhappy in life? I just want to tell people I don't have to be nice and cheery I choose to be that way.
(Sarah if you are reading this thanks for being one of the nice and friendly people that come in!)
3. I love watching Bethany Frankel's tv show Bethany Ever After... she tells it how it is!
4. I love the fact that I got to sleep in until 11 am (lazy I know) and my siblings didn't wake me up when they left for school. I love being all snuggled in my bed.
5. Nothing is really new in my life at the moment. It's spring break and I'm just working making ice cream cones. What a fun job. Unfortunately, the boy said we are going to have to get rid of Otis. His reason... he is getting to big. Wow doesn't that just make him sound promising if he ever becomes a dad. Let's get rid of them once they get bigger. lol. But really Otis grew so much he got deformed :( I guess he was a good first love pet for the 4 days we had him.
6. A new book is saying Ghandi is gay. When I read things like that I just want to be like seriously? Aren't there more important issues in the world to be concerned about?
7. Army Wives was intense Sunday night. I love this show because it makes me feel like it is a realistic view of the army family and their bond/unity. I sat on my couch and cried through the entire show. Kudos to all the military wives and families for being strong and supportive to each other!
8. My room is a disaster zone. I need to go through all my clothes and have a yard sale or something so I can buy new spring clothes. I'm ready to wear sun dresses and sandals :)
9. Whenever five years or so down the road when I decide to get married I think this is going to be my wedding inspiration. I'm not one of those girls who has been planning her dream wedding since she was five but lately I have been thinking of ideas. Maybe it is because I'm growing up and looking forward to life and sharing it with someone. Or maybe because I've been thinking about how the boy and I have been together almost 4 years so there is a good chance if we are still together once I graduate college we will get married. But anyways, I love bright colors but wasn't sure how I could possibly incorporate so many bright colors without it being tacky. Then this picture came across a blog and my vision had inspiration.
![]() |
| wedding photographer: lovetheschultzes.com |
11. I really want to go to Italy. I'm hoping winter of Junior year a class option for me will be traveling to Italy. I would be one happy girl!
12. Happy Tuesday! -A

k good! I thought you might be talking about me!;o) have a great day!
ReplyDelete