Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life

12 hours from now I will be at home enjoying my spring break one day earlier than everyone else.  I think everybody is entitled to skip a class now and then.  Especially when the class is having a group work day and you have lousy people in your group.  I HATE group assignments for that reason.


I love this weather outside.  It has been sunny, breezy and mid-sixties/seventies.  Unfortunately, this is what the weather is predicting for the start of my spring break :(
Indianapolis Seven Day Weather Forecast

Do you see Sunday?! Flurries!! That is awful.

But spring break marks the 3/4 mark of my freshman year of college.  I feel like it has gone so slow, but I'm sure one day I'll be wanting this time back (or will I?).  It's been rough I'm not going to lie and be like "I love college" yah it's not awful, but it's not what I live for.  I have realized how lucky I am to have the best boyfriend ever, super supportive parents, and amazing friends.
I'm really excited about pursuing my major.. or four.  They are Marketing/ Management/Finance/ International Business.  Basically all the same but considered separate.  I'm going to rock the business world one day. Haha funny right.

My sorority formal is coming up in a few weeks and I still need a dress.  Well.. let's be honest.. I'm a girl and I have probably twenty dresses I could wear BUT if you have an excuse to buy a new one may as well right?
AVA STRAPLESS A-LINE DRESS
(I like this dress from BCBG)

Have a fabulous day :)
A


1 comment:

  1. How sad about your spring break weather! Hopefully you'll find a formal dress and that will make you happier about the weather!

    P.S. Thanks so much for following my blog! Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!