Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh so here it goes...

back to the last part of my first year of college.  7 more weeks.  Wow. I could write a book about everything I have learned and how I have grown this past year.  It's amazing what college will teach you.

Spring break just went by way to fast.  All I did was work.  Even on one of my 2 days off I got called in to go work.  The other day I got to spend with my sweet little cousin.  I love babies.  She is 9 months old and we played then snuggled when she fell asleep.  Precious.

Friday night the boy and I doubled with the bestie and her boy.  It was a lot of fun.  I don't get to hangout with her as much because of school and boy but it was a good time.

Saturday night I had an anniversary party to go to and then hung out with another friend and his girlfriend.  We went and ate then watch Daniel Tosh "Happy Thoughts" or something like that.  I'm not a huge Tosh fan but I watched most of it.

I missed Army Wives tonight :(  But I'm sure I'll have time to watch it this week at school online.

Well I have an 8am and an hour drive in the am back to school.

Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!