Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good Morning.. atleast there's sunshine

I am sooooo glad it is Thursday, but only because tomorrow is Friday and that means one more week of school down.  This morning the moment I woke up I dreaded being at school.  I HATE when I feel this way before I am even out of bed.  I haven't even been awake long enough to think about it, my brain just suddenly sends this feeling through my body.  It sucks.  I wish I didn't dread it so much.  I wish I could love it as much as others.  But I guess until then I'll just keep counting down to Friday.

My poor boyfriend always is the one to here about it.  After the good morning and i love you too text, the next one is I just want to come home.  But he is always there to tell me it will be okay :)

Happy "It's Almost Friday day!"
.A

1 comment:

  1. it will be okay, just think of it as one more day passes, you are one more day closer :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!