Sunday, April 24, 2011

Somebunny Loves You


Happy Easter!

The Easter bunny came to visit me and brought a few fun little treats.



I got duck slippers and the sister got pink flamingo ones...
They look like something from a nursing home lol
Little chicky, candy, and a mini etcha sketch  were also left from the Easter Bunny
The E.B. brought me more stuff to but these are the only pictures I uploaded.  My favorite part of Easter is being able to see my family and watching the little kids faces light up as they see eggs laying all over the yard (or sidewalk today since it was so nasty here!)

I hope everybody had a good Easter weekend!  Did they Easter Bunny come visit you?

And always remember somebunny loves you! Pictures to come of that somebunny that loves me (and loves to steal my Reese's eggs!)

Have a good week!
.A 


1 comment:

  1. How cute! some bunny loves you!!!! glad e.b was uber good to y'all and you had a blessed easter with the family!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!