I'm one of those girls who relates life to movies. The boy and I went to see the movie Arthur tonight and I highly recommend it. It was a romantic comedy that wasn't all lovey and sappy but definitely funny!

It's about a multi-millionaire who has never a done a single thing himself. He is waited on hand and foot but one day he is threatened by his mother that he must either marry a girl picked by her or give up everything. He agrees to marry the girl until he meets a random tour guide and falls madly in love with her. You can see how passionate he is about her but does not know how he could live without the money. Just seeing how in love Arthur was and that he was willing to give up everything for her made me fall in love with my man all over again because it made me realize how much I love him and how great he is.
So take a date night with your beau or have a girls night out for a giggle and see Arthur.
Sweet dreams and Happy Easter
.A
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!