Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Formal

Here are a few pictures from my fabulous sorority formal :)

The boy and I before we went up to the ballroom for the dance.
I forgot to establish the rule "The hat stays in the truck."
He is a farm boy through and through but I love him dearly.


Me and two fabulous girls.
We were trying to make Deltas and it turned into a hot mess.

This girl ladies is FABULOUS!
She has helped me through so much this year and is super easy to relate too.
I'm going to miss her when she graduates and moves 6 hours away :(

The Purple Family!

I love this picture :)

I have more pictures but my camera is in my car.  I'll save more for another day :)
.A

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures from formal! where do you go to college?! Love the last one of you and the beau :) Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! You're dress is super pretty

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!