Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

Hello darling bloggers!


I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday.  It is now time for my favorite part of Wednesday's... WILW with Jamie @ This Kind of Love!



I'm loving... that my cousin is having a baby!  So I took this fun stuff...


and then rolled diapers....


and ta-da! I created my first diaper cake! I think it is super fun and cute!  It has little things tucked in around the diapers and in the center is bottles and a formula dispenser.  I hope she likes it :)


I'm loving... that it didn't rain yesterday during the day!!! I'm not sure about your area of the country but it is flooded here!

I'm loving... that my boyfriend is so supportive of me.  It is obvious lately due to a few things how much he cares about me and it makes my heart melt :)

I'm loving... that my sister makes her First Communion this weekend so I get to spend another weekend with my family :)

And I'm loving... that only 3 weeks left until my first year of college is complete.  There will be a super long blog titled something about I thought I knew everything and in college I learned I didn't.

I feel awkward asking this, but for a personal reason I could really use some prayers right now.  I know life isn't fair, but right now it is taking me for a loop.  It's funny how you look to prayer most when you are in need but I think that is when you are searching for answers and trust he is with you..  I normally am not a God preaching person and won't mention him much on my blog but I could really use some prayers/ support right now. One day I may blog and tell you why I just have to find out a few things first.  It's really awkward posting this because nobody in my life knows what is going on because I don't want people to worry but I need a place to vent and that is what my blogs for.  Blogging about life, feelings, and of course What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

(Sarah if you or anybody else who knows me personally is reading this don't worry either (or mention anything to anyone if you don't mind) I'm sure everything will be fine!)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Stay dry if it is pouring down rain and hail the size of golf balls! 
.A 

2 comments:

  1. I hopped over to your blog from your What I'm loving link up :)

    LOVE your diaper cake! You did a great job. Too cute :)

    And yes, sending a prayer your way. Just remember that God has a great plan for you.

    You're welcome to stop by my blog and see what I'm loving too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog from WILW and am following now.

    What a cute diaper cake! I'm sure she'll love it!

    Sending a prayer your way. Its perfectly fine to vent here - that's what blogs are for. :)

    Hope it all works out!

    xoxo, elizabeth

    Find my WILW here: Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!