..I'm glad you will be over in 4 minutes. You have sucked all day. First, the pouring down rain and the nasty worms all over the sidewalk. Then you just made me miss you alot. But the best part was when I had spent 4 hours on typing my speech and you kept saying it saved then froze and oh was anything really saved? No. So as I walk to the library to see the computer man (who of course wasn't there) I stepped in a HUGE rain puddle in the dark at 11pm and looked like a little hill billy with my feet covered in mud. Now, my speech sucks but is done and you have almost left and Tuesday will be here.
See you next week since it never fails. And please no more rainy Mondays!
.A
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!