Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Twelve Things Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  It is already off to a better start than yesterday was.  Thank you sunshine!

Here's my {Twelve} Things Tuesday:

{1} Sorority formal was tons of fun!  I loved getting to dress up and spend time with my sisters.  I truly believe sorority sisters really are the sisters God forgot to give me because one momma couldn't handle us all.
He thought he was Johnny Cash all dressed in black...
I told him then I wanted to love like Johnny and June :)

{2} After I uploaded my formal pictures to Facebook I put my camera card back in my camera and was showing someone pictures and guess what. Some of the images could not be found. 4 to be exact.  My 4 favorite pictures from the entire night :( Atleast they got uploaded to Facebook.

{3} I think people that steal road signs are dumb and immature.  Seriously who wants a sign that says 465 E?  But when people steal STOP signs?  Thats dangerous!


{4} Has anybody ever used Moroccon Oil?  I was wondering if it works.

{5} I DO NOT like how this font shows up on my blog.  It seems like to much is going on and hard to read.  I need to find a new blog design.

{6} The reason I began this blog was to keep track of my 101 in 1001.  Well, I haven't forgotten about that.. but haven't focused on that either.  I'm going to try to still do all of the stuff and blog about it.

{7} Today I did a persuasive speech on becoming a registered organ donor.  Have you checked yes to being an organ donor?  If you haven't and want info about it let me know!

{8} I really should be filling out my FFA American Degree papers instead of blogging right now :/ Oh well.  Also, FFA is a great organization.  No, it isn't just for "farm kids."  Yes, I live on a farm but I do not like animals.  But the leadership skills I learned through FFA have helped me to become a more outgoing person and taught me about being a leader and working together.

{9} My younger brother and younger sister are going to prom this weekend.  And no, not together lol.  I can't believe they are growing up :(

{10} This show in CMT is interesting.  I haven't caught the name of it but they are given songs and have to sing them in a country version.  It's actually pretty good.  Although I think Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" is better sung by her than in the country version.

{11} I'm ready for some warm weather and sun!

{12} Happy Tuesday! Check back tomorrow for my "What I'm Loving Wednesday."

:)



2 comments:

  1. So, for a non-facebook user, can you post some of your formal pix on here for me to see? Just wondering. I think you can change the font of the blog and not have to change to whole design.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!