Do you really know when it is "the one?" The one you want to spend the rest of your life with. The one you picture yourself having wheel chair races with?
The boy and I have been together almost 4 years. I've never really thought of him as "the one" in those terms but I mean I haven't ruled it out completely. He makes me smile and laugh. He wipes away the tears when I cry and holds me so I'll stop because he hates seeing me cry. He's a great guy, but I guess I've never really thought in terms of "the one" because I feel like I'm to young to get married now.
But anyways, my friend just messaged me and said she met "the one." I guess I'm just dumbfounded that she just suddenly found the one in a snap of the fingers. Wow.
Maybe one day it will click with me who the one is.
But I'm happy for all the girls who have found the one :)
Now off to read and write a paper about Underdogs and then watch the Butler game. Go BU!

No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!