I had been doing so well at blogging and now this is my first post since last Wednesday. I'm a slacker, I know! Last week was a crappy and busy week so Thursday night I said I had enough and went home for a 3 day weekend. Friday was fabulous! I spent the day with my grandma and little cousin. I miss the days when I would go stay with my grandma two or three days a week. She lives a mile from me but now I have so much other stuff going on I don't get to see her as much. When I go back to town for the weekends if she is at my cousins I stop in and play and visit with her. My grandma is a great person and I love her dearly!
Drum roll please.. It is now time for... What I love Wednesday!
I'm loving... the storms we had last night because that officially means its SPRINGTIME!
I'm loving... that my old ag teacher and some FFA members were in my college town this past week and invited me to meet them for dinner.
I'm loving... how fabulous my sibs looked when they went to prom
I'm loving... that I only work Saturday this week and that Sunday is Easter so I get to see my family!!
I'm loving... that it is Greek Week and we are having some Delta domination
Happy Wednesday!
.A
Your siblings look great at their prom! I miss those days!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great day!
A Little Bit of This & That
Giveaway for a Great Cause
Your siblings look so cute at prom! have a wonderful Easter with your family! :)
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog! Love the title how cute! Your sib's looked sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest of your week!