Sunday, May 1, 2011

While I've Been Gone...

...oh if only you knew the stuff that has occurred in my life this past week.

One little thing is my rant about the importance of family and actions.

Family should be one of the most important things in your life.  It is to me but apparently to some people they just want to screw it up.  I know I should not vent things on here and I'm not going to go into detail but I wish people realized that actions speak louder than words.  And one persons actions could ruin/create large obstacles in the lives of others.  So i'm sure you are all smart enough to think and be your own person but just remember when you make decisions it is not solely for you, it effects others as well.

I hope ya'll have a great week :)
.A

2 comments:

  1. praying for you girl, whatever is going on! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%. Hope things look up for you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!