Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WILW :)


Happy Wednesday bloggie land :)

Today I'm loving... Jaime for having the WILW. Wednesday has now became one of my favorite days because I love linking up and reading everyone's blog!

I'm loving... the sun is out and the air is warm :) I love summertime!

I'm loving.. I cam up with a design for me {12} Things Tuesday.  Come back Tuesday to link up and share {12} things :)

I'm loving... I slept in until noon Monday.  It was fabulous!

I'm loving... that I am safe and no tornadoes hit my state.  My heart goes out to all those affected by the tornado.

I'm loving... that my county fair is in less than a month :)

Have a fabulous hump day!
.A

5 comments:

  1. sleeping in is ALWAYS amazing! Glad you got to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...sleeping in feels so fabulous. I'm in need of a sleep in until noon day!

    Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo, elizabeth
    find my WILW here: Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sleeping in. I am hoping to do that on my long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleeping is wonderful! I def. plan on sleeping in this holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!