Happy Hump Day!
and you know what that means...
team up with Jaime to join in the fun!
I'm loving... that it is finally sunny and warm and rain free in the midwest!
I'm loving... that I was invited as a special guest to my high school's FFA banquet.
I'm loving... 1 week of college left until I have completed my first year :)
I'm loving... that I got to have dinner with my cousin last night who is seriously my best friend in the entire universe.
I'm loving... Jaime for coming up with WILW. Thanks Jaime!
I'm loving... American Eagle has T's and tanks on sale for $10!
| I purchased this tank but it looks much cuter in person! |
I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday and enjoy the sunshine :)
.A

Glad you got to have dinner with your cousin!! All of mine live in FLA so I rarely see them!
ReplyDeleteand AE has some of the cutest shirts!
congrats on finishing first year of college and being invited as special guest at your high school FFA banquet! Enjoy your time with your cousin :) Cute tank :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
ReplyDelete