Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{12} Things Tuesday

{12} Things Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Here are my {12} random thoughts of the day :)

{1} This is what I feel like...


Yes, a slug. 
Motivation... gone.  Exhausted... yes. Rain day... blah.
I just want to curl up on the couch. and that is what I will be doing
on Thursday until 4pm

{2} I should be studying Religion but instead I choose to blog.  Oh well. Life will go on!

{3) It is gloomy and cold out today. Ugh. 
Can you tell I'm just a chipper person today lol. I am just blah. 

{4} I love love love  this wedding dress. And the picture taken by love the Schultzes.


PaigeBridals_0003.jpg
Photo Credit:
http://www.lovetheschultzes.com/blog/


{5} I need to come up with a summer reading list.  Any suggestions for books?

{6} This video one of my friends made about squirrels is kind of funny and so true.


{7} The other day I had a Milky Way candy bar and it was amazing.  
But now every time I try to eat one I feel like barfing.It makes me sad.

{8} 1 final and 1 presentation until I am finished with my first year of college :)

{9} my favorite color is pink and i like sparkles

{10} For my presentation tomorrow I have to pretend to be a black bird (ya wtf) and make a noise maker.
My noise maker is an empty water bottle with push pins in it to make noise.
Classy, right?

{11} Sorry if I have seemed pessimistic through this post.I just don't have much positive today... 
but tomorrow I will!!!

{12} Happy Tuesday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!