I hope you guys all had a fabulous weekend! It rained ALL weekend here in the Midwest :( This weekend I helped with my hometown FFA banquet. It turned out to be quite a success. The theme was game shows and the awards focused around Deal or No Deal. (I made the slide show so of course it was fabulous ;)
So helping with Banquet is what consumed my Friday night and Saturday. Today was my cousin's baby shower. She got lots of fun stuff and many people commented on my diaper cake :)
I need to study for finals (3 days left of my first year!!) but I have always wanted to link up for Getting To Know You, I just forget on Sundays.
1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
Nope. I should though, I would get to see more of the movies I wanted to.
2. Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
I think a hurricane because you have more of a warning to get prepared.
3. Have you made summer vacation plans?
Just to take my summer class, work, and maybe go to Maine!
4. What's your favorite accessory?
Bags! I love purses, wristlets, beach bags, you get the point.
5. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
Nope
6. Are you friends with your neighbors?
Yup! At home 3 of my neighbors are the same age as me.
7. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
In the theatre.. Arthur. It is hilarious. I highly recommend it.
At the drive in... Fast 5. Boyfriends pick of course lol
8. What's your favorite food network show.
Don't really watch any food shows...


I need more purses! I really wish that I accessorized more! After seeing everyone's posts, I think I'll try harder :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeletePraying for your finals this week, finish strong girl , you can do it!
ReplyDelete