Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

It's my favorite time of the week...



I'm loving... that today I went to the doctor and I got good news!  The reason I had asked for prayers last WILW is because I found a lump and had to go to the doctor today to get it checked out.  The good news is that its a fibroid something and not breast cancer.  Can I say I am so relieved! This past week I have really been reflecting on how I know life isn't fair but I shouldn't have to worry about breast cancer at this age! So thanks for any prayers and don't forget to always support cancer research and the Susan B. Komen Foundation!

I'm loving... 2 weeks from today one year of college down :)

I'm loving... This boy (bad pic but oh well)



I'm loving... that my baby sister and cousin made their First Communion this past weekend.  I wanted to cry because my baby sister is growing up.  Pathetic I know.

R to L: my cousin, me, and my little sweet sister

I'm loving... that I get to take a nap today! It's the little things in life :)

I hope you have a great Hump Day!
.A

3 comments:

  1. what a Praise to Jesus for the lump not being cancer :)

    That is such a blessing to have naps ;)

    your college years will fly by, i didnt believe people when they told me but they seriously do!
    congrats for one year down :)

    so cute your sis did her first communion! love those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad for you that you got good news at the doctor. Happy Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!