Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breaking the Ice

I found this on the blog of Perfectly Imperfect Jen and thought it would be fun to link up to :)

Perfectly imperfect Jenn

1) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Pink! (I know this is purple there isn't a pink text color) It is my favorite color and I just feel that the various shades (hot pink, magenta, strawberry) explain feelings and fun!


2) Would you ever bungee jump?
Yes!!!


3) What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
There are lots of things but the top 2 things are how much I complain at times and that I compare myself to others more than I should


4) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That friends randomly text me and ask me for advice.  People I haven't even talked to in months.  It makes me feel good that they trust me to give them an honest opinion and advice

5) What is your favorite app?
I don't have any apps :( I'm a loser.

6) What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Meatloaf or Alligator.. It tasted like old, soggy popcorn chicken.

7) What is one thing that I would not know about you at our first meeting?
That I'm the oldest of five and have 42 younger cousins when you combine my mom's side and dad's side.

8) What is your all-time favorite movie?
The Notebook or Sex, Love, and Other Drugs

9) If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid), where would you go?
Atlantis, Bahamas 

10) What is your favorite midnight snack?
Popcorn!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!
    When you get that trip to the Bahamas make sure to give me a shout as your trip partner!!
    I'm not a big fan of Aligator myself so I'm with you on that one.
    I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO I'd love to take a trip to Atlantis!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!