Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{Twelve Things Tuesday}

Happy Tuesday!

Here are my twelve random thoughts for Tuesday

{1} I will become a better blogger.  I will become a better blogger.

{2} The rain stopped! Well... atleast for the moment. And the sun is out!

{3} 2 weeks from tomorrow I will be finished with my first year of college. Go me!

{4} I can't wait to see this movie:


{5} Friday I have to attend service at a mosque for my religion class.  I am nervous because this is out of my comfort zone and I have no idea what to expect.

{6} I got a super cute free candle holder today with one of my coupons.

{7} We have some baby quail that hatched at my home the other night.. have you ever seen any? They are about the size of a quarter and two inches tall.

{8} Facebook statuses were crazy after it was announced Osama had been killed.  I think it is fishy they disposed of his body in the ocean.  I know Islamic faith believes the body must be buried within 24 hours but how do they know for sure it was him?  I mean according to media Suddam died twice.  But whatever the case, I hope people know the war is not over and remember those still fighting.

{9} I'm excited about going to this jewelry party.  Starr makes fun jewelry from vintage pieces.  Check out her blog Starr Strung Designs and it has links to her Etsy page, take a look :)


{10} I am going through a Tootsie Pop kick.  Blue is my fav!


{11} I really want Taco Bell but can't make myself to go there since claims were made it was only 35% real  meat. Gross.  Does it really have silicone?  Thats what fake boobs are made of!

{12} Have a fabulous day! Come back tomorrow for WILW!

1 comment:

leave a message if you'd like!