...Barbie is probably better off without Ken.
...My week of summer vaca before my summer class is about over.
...My thoughts and prayers go out to all those somehow involved in the tornadoes.
...It is almost June and the weather is 65 when it should be 85.
...I am thankful most for my family and friends.
...Five of my bestest friends ever are guys. Although only one of them is my boyfriend I know that they always have my back. And I just feel like guys are easier to get along with. They have no drama and are honest.
...I need to start exercising.
...tomorrow's date night will be to see the Hangover 2
...I will be a better blogger even with my random posts :)
Have a great holiday weekend!
.A
I love guy friends so much more than girl friends haha. I've heard the Hangover II is amazing!
ReplyDelete