Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Momma's Day

HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY to all the momma's out there!


My mom is one of the most amazing people in the world and I love her dearly. I can think of SO many ways to describe her but duh she is mom I think highly of her and would probably describe her like you would describe your mom :)






I had to work until 4pm and then we went to my grandma's to celebrate Mother's Day.  I love spending the day with my entire family and we made stepping stones as a Mother's day present.

This is the stepping stone I created.  I put a Barbie ring in it because my
grandma always bought me Barbies :)

Here are some of the other ones made



I hope you all had a great momma's day and weekend
.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!