Happy Tuesday everyone!
I hope that if you have experienced bad weather everyone you know is safe. That is tragic the tornadoes that have went through, especially in Missouri.
It's time for my weekly {12} Things Tuesday. I came up with this little image. I'm not in love with it but I think it will help identify the posts.
Link up if you would like to share your {12} random thoughts of the day :)
{1} I am super excited that I made this so feel free to link up and share your {12} thoughts of the day.
{2} I missed making the Dean's List by .04%. It was pretty disappointing. Maybe I will make it in one of the next 6 semesters.
{3} Our county fair is in less than a month! I can not wait! It is my favorite time of the year :)
I love the cotton candy, funnel cakes, and lemonade shake ups. Yum!
{4} I really want to find a super cute apron. I suppose Etsy probably has some cute ones. I don't cook/ I stink at it, but I think a super cute apron would encourage me to cook ;)
{5} I start my summer class today. Business Stats. I'm excited but also dreading it at the same time.
{6} My neighbor wants to go couponing and asked me to take her. Haha I am so dorky but I am really excited!!! I love finding good deals!
{7} I need to buy a swim suit. I don't want to because, well, it won't be a pretty site but with this crazy hot weather, it is necessary. I just haven't found one I love yet.
{8} The boy and I went to see "The Hangover: Part II." I am not a fan of these types of movies but I'll admit it was funny at parts.. and nasty at others.
{9} The boy turns the big 2-1 in a week. I have no idea what to get him. You'd think after being together this long I would have an idea. Nope. Zip. Zero. He said he wanted money. I don't want to give him money. I thought I may give him twenty-one dollars in pennies to be cute but I want to give him a physical gift all wrapped up with super taped ends. Any suggestions?
{10} Shutterfly sent me an offer for free address labels. I must say I am pretty pumped about this. They are so cute and colorful. I'd share them with you but because they have my address you will just have to go over to shutterfly.com and check stuff out for yourself!
{11} I am currently listening to Taylor Swift's song "Mean." I used to get in trouble for calling people mean and she is making millions singing a song where she calls someone mean. Not fair.
{12} I hope you have a terrific Tuesday ...cheesy but oh well :)...
Feel free to link up and join in the fun!
.A

I've always wanted an apron too!! Not really sure why, it would just make me feel more professional :) haha
ReplyDelete