Last night I went to a baby shower for one of my sorority sisters. She is due July 4th with a sweet little girl. I love love love babies and buying baby gifts. I just got her the basic onesis, socks, wipes, book, etc. She doesn't have much and lets face it, you can always use that stuff even if it isn't super fun. I got her these little pink flower sunglasses and they were so fun and precious though.
We played games and I won a prize! I correctly guessed how many squares of toilet paper it took to wrap her bely twice... 26 in case you wanted to know lol. And by fabulous prize was...
I blue raspberry flavored marshmallow gorilla squeezable pouch. I had no idea they even sold things like this. It should be... umm... interesting to try?
Today I am meeting my momma, cousin/bff, and brother for lunch. It is my brother's 17th birthday!
Happy Birthday bubby! And happy Thursday to everyone else!
.A

Happy birthday to your brother, enjoy your time with your cousin/bff and moma too!
ReplyDelete