Monday, May 2, 2011

Coupons

Have you seen the Extreme Coupon tv show on TLC? Those people are intense!  I love getting a good deal so I decided to buy the Sunday paper to see how coupon savvy I can be.  It is kind of fun to go to the store with coupons and see how cheap you can get stuff/ some of it for free.

The first coupon trip I went on this is what I purchased:
    22 packs of Kool-aid
      2 boxes of cat food
      2 bags of Chex mix.. the turtle kind yum!
      1 Ramen Noodle mac and cheese thing
         deodorant
      2 tubes of toothpaste
....Guess what my grand total was?! $3.71.. I was pumped!

It is like a game.  I got more coupons this weekend so maybe I will go couponing this week.  It is kind of dorky but fun too!  Who doesn't like getting Hello Kitty bandaids for free?

Hope you had a fabulous start to the week!
.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!