Monday, May 9, 2011

I want...

...every girl to know that if a boy breaks your heart/cheats on you/doesn't treat you like a princess, YOU deserve better. It is something you have to learn though, I can't just tell you you deserve better. Every girl deserves a guy who will hold her tight when she cries, answers the phone if when are super busy, and can look you in the eye and tell you that you mean the world to him. And mean it. 



To every girl who has had a broken heart, I hope you find the guy who isn't as tough as he acts and carries Barbie band aids in his pocket to fix the boo boo your heart has from stupid boys. You deserve it.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my facebook status to every girl who hasn't found her mister right, has been cheated on, had her heartbroken, or not been treated as well as you deserve.


Every girl deserves their perfect guy.
.A

1 comment:

leave a message if you'd like!