{1} It has been in the 70's and 80's this week finally in the midwest! I love the sunshine!

{2} I really just want to cuddle with my boy right now. We went fishing this weekend and had a trip to Wal-mart and okay I guess we had some snuggle time, but lets get serious... it can always be snuggle time!
{3} The Real Housewives of NYC/OC/NJ and everywhere else are definitely not real.. but trash my mind and consume the tv all day. I'm guilty for having these continuously play all day.
{4} My cousin's baby shower is this weekend. I can't wait to give her the diaper cake :)
{5} I am so proud of my sister and cousin who are playing tennis. They are freshman and playing team 1 JV doubles. The coach said next year they will be Varsity :)
{6} I should be writing my religion paper about my visit to the mosque; however, I have been on a blogging kick and don't want to mess it up!
{7} Right now i am blogging about daily life and random things. If there is anything that would entice you to visit and read my blog and others too let me know @ pinkpearlsandpolkadots@hotmail.com
{8} I had applied for an intern for the fall semester and learned you must have 90 credit hours to be accepted for the position. Definitely did not know that. Quite a bummer.
{9} I can't believe in a week and a day that my first year of college will be over. One down, three to go. It was a struggle, an uphill battle. But I did learn that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I transfered schools, joined a sorority, made many friends, challenged myself, cried thousands of tears, and learned more about myself in the process. And that was just during the first semester.
{10} This weekend or maybe next week as a "yay! you are finished with college treat" I want to go see Something Borrowed. Any reviews?

{11} I am soooooooooo glad it is beginning to get warm enough for me to wear sundresses :)
{12} Happy Tuesday! Check back tomorrow for WILW
<3 A
yay for warm weather and your sister and cousin doing so well on tennis and making varsity next year! exciting! cousins diaper cake is sooo cute! congratulations on finishing your first year of college, you go girl! good luck writing your paper! I personally like that you write about daily life and random on your blog. Dont worry about the internship, you will be blessed with the right one God wants you to have and will fit you perfectly! dont get too discouraged girlie, God has a reason! i've heard something borrowed is REALLLLY good! I'm excited it is practically sun dress season soon! :) oh and snuggle time is def the best :) hope you have a fab day!
ReplyDeletecherish each moment in college! I promise it will fly by faster than you think! have a great night :)
ReplyDelete