Monday, September 10, 2012

Bow Love



I LOVE me some bows on little girls.  Sadly, this trend is just now starting in the Midwest (or at least in my small little town).  And am I glad! That is one thing I have told the bow numerous times, I can't wait to have little girls to dress in big bows and ruffles.  Although that isn't anywhere in my plans for the next five years, my cousin is having a little girl {hopefully in the next week or so!!!!} and I couldn't be more excited to get this little girl bows and ruffles.

I found the cutest bows on Etsy at Baby A's Bows where she specializes in making bows to match Gymboree's clothing lines.  She also makes bow holders {and they are a STEAL!}.
I ordered this one and it matches my sweet new baby cousins room.

via Baby A's Bows

Then off course I had to get bows to match outfits I had gotten her and to fill up her bow holder :)
Yellow and Grey Grosgrain Ribbon Itty Bitty Bow
my new favorite just listed!
yellow-and-grey-grosgrain-ribbon-itty

Sculpted Butterfly Hair Clip in Pixie Pink and Lemon Yellow 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
how cute is the butterfly!



Another favorite bow maker of mine is Princess Bowtique.
Check it out on Facebook here.
It is kind of hard to see these bows because of the busy background, but they are my absolute faves!  I can't wait to see baby in the big cupcake bow!!



The aqua/lime/yellow one matched perfectly!



And here is a pic of it all together before I put it in the bag for the baby shower :)


3 comments:

  1. I love putting pretty bows on my girls'. I just think they look so adorable. You picked out some really cute ones for your little cousin, I bet she's going to look so cute wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be wrong of me to want to wear bows still as a 22 year old?? haha I love em!! such a cute bow holder too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I sometimes wear bows in my hair if it looks right and matches my outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!