Monday, September 24, 2012

Save Those Kids!

Today Chili's is donating 100% of their profits to St. Jude!

Chili's and St. Jude Donate Profits Day for Create-A-Pepper
Delta Delta Delta proudly supports St. Jude as our national philanthropy.  After meeting today we are going to Chili's for some yummy food, to color a pepper, and have some bonding time all while supporting the kids at St. Jude :)

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does great life changing things for the patients there.  Did you know that ALL expenses are paid for patients and families? It is supported purely from donations! So if parents can't pay, their children aren't turned down from life saving treatments. How amazing is that.

This past summer on a plane ride to Arizona I sat by amazing lady {and fellow Tri Delta!} who happens to be an oncology doctor at St. Jude. Ummm... can I say what an AMAZING opportunity that was. And she was so humble, acted like it was no big deal. I was in awe.  It was like meeting a celebrity :)

I know I don't care for Mondays... but Chili's for supper may make my day a little more bearable.  So stop by Chili's for some yummy food and to help
Save those Kids @ St. Jude!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!