Thursday, September 13, 2012

Honey Boo Boo... What the Heck?!

Wow. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. There aren't many words.


I've heard people talk about it on facebook, blogs, tv, etc and from the one commercial I had seen I wasn't interested. Last night it was on tv as I was flipping to Friends (guilty pleasure from 10pm-2am on Nick at Nite) and stopped.  This is the stupidest show I have ever seen.  

Guess whose breathe? That is DISGUSTING. It was 10 minutes into it and I thought how the heck do these people have a show? Where did TLC find them?
Oh and I wonder how much they are getting paid.

I told the boy it was dumb and he told me it couldn't be any worse than Keeping Up With Kardashians.  But I <3 kardashians.="kardashians." keeping="keeping" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" the="the" up="up" with="with">

Well now that all my faith in humanity has disappeared, I hope you have a fabulous Thursday :)
.A

1 comment:

  1. Omg, that show is ridiculous. But I have been watching them. Guess Whose Breath was the nastiest thing ever... Blech. My father in law said if these people have to have subtitles for speaking English they should NOT have a tv show haha.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!