Wednesday, September 12, 2012

oh, how pinteresting

yay for pinterest!

Here are some of my favorite Pinterst finds this week.  I have added them to my boards/liked them if they don't go to the link when they are clicked.  You can follow me on Pinterest here. Disclaimer: I pin lots of wedding stuff (one day I'll have my fairytale wedding) and recently lots of photography ideas. I love creative pictures! Happy pinning :)

I love not camping ;)
so true!

lucky girls wear pearls
yay for sorority recruitment coming up! deltalove 

hearts for hot air balloons!
i think this is such a cute idea


chocolate oreo mousse
yum. i want to make this.

Gold Fish Marshmallow Pops for Gold Fish theme party. So cute!!
this would be so fun for a party

happy hump day.
.A

5 comments:

  1. New follower! Found you via the link up! Whatever is in that oreo dessert I need that! :)

    Would love to have you stop by & say hi!
    lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gold fish marshmallows are so cute,,,i wonder how they taste!

    happy wednesday! :)

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PIns!!
    you should also add it to pinterest love with Kay over at Wandering Free http://www.wanderingfreeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, LOVE those gold fish marshmallows! Stumbled upon your blog from the OHP link up ;]

    xoxo,
    Desirae @ Going with the Flow

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you make the oreo dessert, can you ship me some?! haha

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!