I've had my IPhone since July and this is what it looks like
APPless :( I feel like I know nothing about my fabulous phone. I need like an IPhone tutorial or something. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking screenshots. I think the boy hates it because I am always sending screenshots of what I find on Pinterest.
I splurged and got the one with Siri. But Siri is failing me this past week. Everything has been: I'm sorry A but I don't understand, please try again.
What the heck Siri. Pull it together please.
I have a pretty purple case though. {I may or may not of had it 3 months before I actually had my phone} I would really like a personalized one with my name. I have seen so many adorable ones on boutique sites, but they are a little to pricey for a college girls budget.
Are there any must have apps I should see about getting? I would really like a good calendar one for my crazy schedule, but I don't even know where to look to buy apps.
I must admit though it is awesome if the boy and I go shopping or something it keeps him entertained :)
have a fabulous day :)
.A



A couple of my favorite apps include GasBuddy and Shazam. GasBuddy shows you the current gas prices around you, or in a certain zip code. It's really come in handy for me. Shazam works to help you find the name of a song you like. If you hear a song and don't know who sings it or what it's called, Shazam will listen to the song and give you the name and artist of the song.
ReplyDeleteI haven't downloaded them yet, but my friend has shutterfly so that you don't have to hook your phone up to the computer you just upload them straight from your phone. My sister in law has the "bump" app. If you want a photo off someone elses phone all you have to do is bump them together and it automatically transfers. Amazon is great too!
ReplyDelete