My blog roll for. My sanity. Homecoming weekend. Hanging out with friends. Hours at work. Cleaning my house. And just about every other thing in my life.
Yeah, that one. Well I don't get it back until tomorrow, but I'm pretty certain I failed it. I'm pretty upset about it, but I spent the weekend thinking about it and now I'm over it. {Well at least until tomorrow when I get it back, then I will be upset again I'm sure)
But I'm trying to remind myself that I did everything possible to prepare for it. I went to office hours, mentoring sessions twice a week, got a tutor, re-wrote and re-wrote and re-worked problems, and studied from the start of school continuously to the test. It was impossible. Half the class was still working on it when he made us turn it in because the class was over. It was brutal. I really don't want to go to that class tomorrow, but at least I know I did everything I could.
I'm not usually one to tell when I do bad on a test, but in reality everyone has at some point or another. And I know I did my best so that's that. I found this quote and thought it was fitting for my post. I ccan't be perfect, but as long as I strive for perfection I can't regret anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!