It's not fair. Life. It just doesn't make sense. I know God has a plan, but why can't he have a plan B for us if we don't like his plan. Today God got an amazing little angel. Baby M got her wings after 12 days on Earth. She was the first child for my one of my closest friends brother and sister in law. She was born 11 weeks early and was showing progress. Until yesterday. Yesterday, everything started going down hill. And today she got her wings.
An Angel with the book of life wrote down the baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book, "too beautiful for earth"
It's not fair to the family. It's not fair to anyone.ever. who has to go through this. The family is one of the best families in the entire world. My heart has been broken into a million pieces for them, words can't explain my sympathy, and I could never imagine what they are going through. I know God has a plan for them, I just wish it had been different. My emotions have become numb. I spent the afternoon thinking about it and asking why. Why do such sad things happen to such good people? I guess it's all in God's plan. Plan A, whatever it may be is the one God has chosen for us.
I know you don't know me or know my friends, but please keep this family in your prayers. God give them the strength they need through this hardship until they meet their precious baby again.
wow. I am so so sorry for your friend. I cant imagine the grieve that your friend is going through. I was born 15 weeks premature and I am VERY thankful for my life. But sometimes it is so hard to grasp God's plan because we don't understand why he lets others live and others he brings home. I will be praying for her family. <3
ReplyDelete