Tonight I am hoping the boy and I just stay home, snuggle, and watch a movie {oh and take a nap}. Between classes, my uncles visitation/funeral, and my sweet little cousin being born it has been a cRaZy week.
This week has also been an emotional roller coaster. I had sad tears because of my uncle passing and happy tears because the precious new cousin that entered into my life {oh and mother nature decided to make a visit this week out of no where which also brought tears for no reason}.
Yesterday I went to meet this sweet little girl, Lennon, and today I went and loved on her for a few hours.
She is the most precious baby. I am so excited they are coming home tomorrow and can't wait to see her again this weekend.
Have a good weekend! And don't forget to enter my Thirty-One giveaway at Before the I Do's :)



She is so precious!! I hope you have so much fun with her. I am so sorry about your uncle's passing.
ReplyDelete