Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday...

Today I am at a Habitat for Humanity build.  It is a requirement for my Religion and Violence class.  I was dreading going so we will see how it goes.  But I know it is important to help others and it is for a good cause.  I'm just feeling selfish today and after the week I've had I just want to be at home snuggled in my bed until 1pm or with the boy.  I just need more comfort than ice cream can provide for me.  
But I will be helping to make a difference in a families life and that is what is more important
{hopefully I don't get a super important job. I haven't even used a hammer to hang up picture frames in my room for fear of somehow breaking my wall. ridiculous I know, but possible yes.}. 

And because I love quotes.... I think all women need to remember...

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you find time to relax here, soon. I do think its awesome that you are doing Habitat for Humanity, though! And also love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT PIN!!!! aw hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!